Lord give me the words
Let them come from my soul
To tell who I am
And how I am whole
That it was from you
That You gave me life
You gave me peace
And You paid the price
About who I was
Let me never forget
Uncomfortable because
I am led to repent
For the sins that still
Are lingering around
You have washed them away
For in You I have found
Life after death
You’re Son on the cross
The sacrifice made
For all who are lost
Your grace covers me
And all that I am
Explanations aside
It is where I began
To seek only You
Let prayer be my guide
To live in your light
And to walk by your side
So I will not feel
Less than your love
Radiate through me
From heaven above
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment