
Hello All! All is good in Lacie/Tyler land. I spent this past weekend doing what I like to refer to as "man jobs". I unclogged a drain, worked in the yard, took out the trash and put up christmas lights outside. The whole christmas light job is not all that fun. I do have the satisfaction of plugging them in every night and knowing that me, myself and I made that happen. Also Claudia and Gary gave me their old Christmas tree (thank you, it is perfect, I love it) and I set that up and Tyler and I decorated it Sunday night. I would unwrap the ornaments and hand them to him and he would hang them up. He did get bored with it after a while, but we had a good time. Sometimes I look at him and just wish he would quit growing and stay my little baby, but it is really neat that he is getting old enough to do things like decorate the tree with me and actively participate. This spring he is going to play soccer with the YMCA, I can't wait and again...can't believe he is old enough. I think I have mentioned before that I started swimming with the Woodlands Masters, that is going well, and I am really enjoying it. It kicks my butt, but in a good way. I can't believe it is already December. All of my family is heading up to Lubbock, we are getting the best present ever, a baby girl named Sadie Elaine Moudy. Cydnie and Joe are expecting their second child and I can't wait to see the new baby. Well that is about all I got tonight. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.
1 comment:
Yeah for all your Christams decor!! So impressed that you put up your lights...love his outfit!!
Post a Comment