Just when everyone thought I would never post again...well that is if anyone even bothers to check anymore... But for those who do ...here is an update.
We have moved!!!! well kinda....
I have taken advantage of an opportunity/promotion and have started working full time out of our Marshall, TX field office. We still (at this point) technically still "live" in The Woodlands, but I am working and Tyler is going to school in Marshall. We will go home on the weekends for a while, well we will now that we have power back.
Tyler is now four and very grown up! I will post some pics soon, he is adjusting well to the move and is getting so smart!
And last but not least I have had a long time best guy friend turn into a boyfriend. Jason and I have been officially together for a couple months now and all is going well.
I will try to post more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I was still checking. Thanks for the update.
You are alive!!! I need more update then that...details!!
I am still checking for updates every day! Miss you bunches and bunches! Love you girl!
Yeah! I am so glad you posted. Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment