Wednesday, September 5, 2007

There has been no time...Tyler's Back!!

Tyler arrived back home safe and sound last Saturday. He was gone for two weeks and I think that it was too long for both of us. We have settled into our little way of life finally and I think that is why it was so hard this time. The little boys he plays with kept coming over to see if Tyler was home yet and if he could come out to play. I love when they do that it is soooooo cute. My parent stayed here until Monday and I worked them to death. I had a mile long "honey do" list and my dad did it all while he was here. My mom helped me with hanging pictures and the last of the unpacking. I am loving my house now. Everything has a home, a place it belongs, it is cute, but even more importantly it is organized and clean. (I know some of you (amie) are thinking "who is this girl?") I don't know if it was because it gave me something to do, but somewhere over the past year I have become a neat freak. I am going to the Brooks and Dunn/Alan Jackson concert this friday and I am super excited. I can't remember the last time I went to a concert. Oh.. I have a tanning bed.. and I finally used it tonight.. I keeping thinking that I am pale... but somehow don't remember I have a tanning bed at my house. So I will soon be a very tan person and I am very excited about this. Tonight as I was setting dinner on the table, Tyler looked at me and said "Thank you for cooking mommy." It came out of nowhere. I am a great parent if I do say so myself, but Thank You God for giving me such a precious sweet little boy. I better go to bed. I am trying to be in bed by 11pm, but I am such a night owl and I am 8 mins past that goal as of right now. I am a shiny new penny!!!!!!

3 comments:

Claudia said...

Will you please pass some of that neatness to me!!!!! I have been in my house 6 months and am still unpacking and hanging stuff!! Please tell me how you became a neat freak!

We are going to have a blast at the concert! Cannot wait.

The Houston's said...

Hey! I found your blog thru Emily's! I'm happy to catch up with your life and am so happy that things are going well with you!
-Heidi (Chitty)

amie said...

YEA for neat freaks!!!! I love it!! I am glad Tyler is home with you and that God gave you such a sweet boy! Love you!