Wednesday, September 19, 2007
I am a terrible blogger...
It is just by the time I get done with my day and find a minute to sit down and update, I just don't have the energy and my blog would say,"I am tired, going to bed." Today we got home before the neighbors which means I have a few minutes to do this before the kids come knocking on my door looking for Tyler and I have to go outside. So nothing is new really. I lead an extremely boring life. Although Sunday night Tyler decided not to go to sleep. I mean really not to go to sleep. I never have a problem getting him to bed and he usually doesn't get up even once. But Sunday night I could have sworn somewhere around 3:30am that my sweet little boy was demon possessed. About 3:00 am I finally gave up and just let him go play, which he did until 4:00 when he wanted to watch a movie and came and woke me up. It was then he told me his ear hurt. Apparently when you have an ear ache it hurts to lay down. Anyways he finally crashed out at 7:00 am and we both stayed home and I took him to the doctor. No way was I going to have a repeat of the night before, and he did in fact have an ear infection. My college class is going well, I have my first test this week. Work is also going really well. I am already looking forward to this weekend, Tyler and I are just going to stay home and relax. I have alot of school work I need to do, and my house needs some cleaning done. I am great about picking it up everynight, but never seem to find the time to dust, vacume, mop etc. Tyler got bit at school today. I think they thought I would be mad, but I'm sure this won't be the last time he gets bit, and he might even bite someone himself before it is all said and done. Mykanna came in last weekend and we had a blast. That is it for now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Come on terrible blogger..we will forgive you if you just post for us!! Love you!
Post a Comment