Monday, October 8, 2007
Same Old Stuff
Nothing really new to report. Tyler was sick last week but he is doing better now. We had to stay home last Tues and Wed. but I was able to work from home. Going to San Antonio this weekend with some friends so I am really excited about that. So hmm... not really anything to say. Oh! Did you know that the Mr. Clean Magic Erasors will get spray paint off of a car? Harriet (my neighbor) and I were watching Tyler and Daylon ( her grandson) play and they were over in Tina's (another neighbor who wasn't home) driveway playing. We were looking at them and where thinking, "What is Daylon holding?" Harriet says "I think it is just a cup", but then he moves to the side and we realize that their is a big RED spot on the back of David's (Tina's husband) WHITE work truck. So we got it off of the truck, but I will probably be spending some time in the near future helping paint Tina and David's garage door. That's right, the truck was not the only victim. They also got a bush and some on the driveway. Tyler wasn't the one holding the spray paint, but who knows, maybe it was his idea. We had a long talk about the incident. Anyhow, that is all for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, this is what I have to look forward to...
almost a month without an update is not acceptable..heehee. I want to see Halloween pictures!
Post a Comment