Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged - 7 Random things

I NEVER do these survey/forward/bulliten things, but since I was tagged by my girl Claudia, who is my life saver, I will make an exception.

1. I also am doing the CB&I Tri, but now it is only a week away......YIKES!
2. Watching Tyler play peewee sports has become my new favorite activity...TeeBall here we come!
3. I collect clocks, if the TV and Radio are off, there is lots of tick tocking
4. I am obsessed with reality TV
5. Last week at church the paster said that "Oh my God" can actually be a prayer, but his point was that most people say it flippantly. "Oh My God" is now a prayer I pray frequently when I can't find words. I reminds me that he is my God.
6. I love when Tyler says things incorrectly, for example, mans when he means men, plinano=piano, pinecorn=pinecone, long daddy legs= daddy long legs, slooshly=smoothie, I could go on and on...
7. I am not a big candy person, but I love dove chocolates because they have little messages on the inside of the wrapper.

I tag - Bevin - anything to get you to post again....I know - pot calling the kettle black!

No comments: