Thursday, August 23, 2007
Kidless
For this week and next week, Tyler is with my parents. I have had a really hard time finding childcare that I can live with. I was lucky that my mom watched Tyler before, but now I don't live near them anymore. I didn't want to just send him to any daycare. I have really prayed that God will send someone to watch him that will love and care for him. And he did! But there was a two week gap between when I needed her and when she could start, so off to Dallas he went. He misses his Honey and Grandad so this will be a great time for all of them. Anyways back to the kidless thing. I find myself doing things that you can't do when you are a single mom of a 3 yr old. Here are some examples, tonight I came home from work and climbed into bed and snoozed for 2 hours (that is why am blogging at 10:45 pm), a couple nights ago I went to the Jack in the Box down the street for some curly fries at 10pm, I have gone shopping after work just to look around. I miss him like crazy and can't wait to get him back, but it is nice to do whatever I want. I haven't cooked dinner since he has been gone, that means no dishes to clean up. I try to make our lives very structured so that he can regain some security that he has lost over the past year, so when he is not here, I just do nothing. I has been great, but I miss him and everything reminds me of him. Check out the Utube clip. Kids are soooooo funny and my kid makes me laugh all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment