Do not give dogs what is sacred;
Do not throw your pearls to the pigs.
If you do, they may trample them under their feet;
and then turn and tear you to pieces. (Matthew 7:6)
I gave what was sacred to the dogs;
I threw my pearls to the pigs;
They trample them under their feet;
Then turned on me and tore me to pieces.
So what now, what does one do now?
Ask God to take back what was sacred
Beg for God to get back you pearls;
Pray that he can restore what was trampled
Give Him the pieces of you.
Ask and it will be given to you;
Seek and you will find:
Knock and the door will be opened to you:
For everyone who asks receives;
He who seeks finds;
And to him who knocks,
The door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!! I am so glad you are blogging now. You'll be surprised to see how much you learn about people on their blogs...I love it.
YAH!! I am so glad I will be able to stalk you now!!
don't you love the blog thing? Hillary got me hooked :)
Post a Comment