Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Little Miss Ellis
I am telling you this little girl is wild and the crazy thing is she is Cydnie's daughter
Miss KeKe aka Kennedy, she is normally more reserved, strange because she is Mykanna's little girl.
So handsome!
Me and Tyler
Me and Tyler and Austin with baby Sadie
My precious Tyler
Sweet baby Sadie
Tyler and his Aunt Lisa
Me and my girls, Ellis and Kennedy

The new Mommy







This is the new baby Sadie Elaine Moudy. Tyler loves her so much, he will hold her until we tell him his turn is up and everytime she moves he says "it is okay baby sadie, I got you".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look here

Jacquie said...

She is precious, and looks like Cydnie!

Emily said...

Yeah! I am so glad you posted. The kids are getting so big and adorable. I can't wait to see Tyler again. Also, way to go with the swimming. I am glad you are enjoying it and doing well. Love you!

amie said...

I cannot believe how big Tyler is!! Your baby and your sisters babies are all so stinkin cute!!

Anonymous said...

See HERE