Tuesday, February 19, 2008
What is new????
I'm sure alot has happened since the last time I posted...but not sure what, it has been too long. We are really busy as usual...this is why I never post, I attempt to from time to time, but get on here and have nothing to say...but I will try. I am still swimming with the Woodlands Masters, I participated in my first swim meet about two weeks ago. I survived it. It was just a fun relay meet with the surrounding master's swim teams. I swam in 4 events, including the beer relay. I only signed up for it under the condition I would ONLY swim in relays where my leg of it was a 25 yd. freestyle. I got there that morning and learned I was in the 200 yd. women's relay, which means I have to swim a 50 yd. stretch, and a 50 yd. required I turn around and come back. The problem with this is that I don't know how to do the proper turn around. After being assured it would be no big deal for me to touch and go, I calmed down alittle and got through it. I was soooo nervous, standing up on the start block you feel like everyones eyes are looking directly at you. But it was fun and I am sure I will get suckered into doing it again next year. I never really intended to do any kind of competition swiming but we shall see. My work is going good same as always. Tyler is doing wonderful. He is getting sooooo big and soooo smart and soooo sweet. Soccer practice starts next thursday and I don't know who is more excited - me or him. His first game is March 8th. I will post pictures of my little soccer star. He can spell his own name!!! I think that is pretty smart for 3 1/2 years old. He says "My name is Tyler, T-Y-L-E-R." That is all thanks to his wonderful Mrs. Teresa. I could not ask for better child care. I better get back to work!! I have new pictures ( well christmas) but they are cute. I will try to get them up here tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment