Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Okay...need PRAYERS

Hi! My name is Lacie...and I am a smoker.

I hate that I love to smoke. That is as honest as it gets. I don't understand why it has such a crazy hold over me. I smoke when I am happy, when I am sad, when I am stressed, when 2.5 hours have passed, as soon as I drop Tyler off, and then again at this certain stop sign on my way to work, sometime between 10 and 10:30, no less than 2 during lunch, around 3:00, 2 on my way to pick Ty up and then who knows how many at night. It dictates my day. So many triggers.... Monday I started taking Zyban. In a nutshell..that little buzz you get everytime you smoke..well zyban blocks it. It is the 3rd day...it is working...I am frustraded. I want my buzz, my pick-me-up. I am reprograming my brain...I don't need it. Setting a quit date soon. Pray, Pray, Pray for me...

2 comments:

Emily said...

I am very proud of you and I will pray for you to be sucessful. When are you coming back in town?

John and Bevin said...

Good for you, sweetie! I am so proud of you! It's not easy, but you can do it! I know you can! I will pray for you!
Love you lots!